The resources section of this website provides additional materials of interest to community members, teachers, students, and writers who are fascinated by Nebraska poetry. When fully developed, this section will contain:
- An annotated bibliography of all items currently cited in Poetry From the Plains: A Nebraska Perspective
- A few of the supporting projects that have collaborated with or share space with Poetry from the Plains.
- Additional essays and materials about historical figures in Nebraska poetry
- Teaching ideas and lesson plans for using the site’s materials in K-12 and college classrooms
- Information about additional notable poets working in the region, with links to their web presence.